sunnuntai 9. lokakuuta 2011

What is a credit report Eugene


what is a credit report Eugene

I will get back to you what is a credit report Eugene immediately the Money is sent to you it will be send what is a credit report Eugene to you via post office which will take just 2 to 4 working days for the payment to get to your destination.

I believe everything is cleared and understanding with you..Thanks once again -----------------------End Email--------- Looks Like a fake. had me exicited for a minute until i saw money order. mtoxicsocks16 months ago I posted a resume geared towards home cleaning to craigslist in Seattle about two weeks ago. A man wrote back saying that what is a credit report Eugene he had a mansion and a deplex what is a credit report Eugene he wanted cleaned, $400 a week, free apartment in the duplex, and $300 before starting to buy cleaning suplies. freecreditreport He wanted me to recive a check from fed-ex for $2,250 cash it, keep out the $300 and what is a credit report Eugene send the rest to his caretaker. He ended what is a credit report Eugene up giving me two diffrent names for the caretaker in two countries! He also never told me the address of the homes to be cleaned, asked about my experence, or made plans to meet me. I didn't give him anything because he NEVER answered what is a credit report Eugene ANY of my questions so he was deffanitly a bot.

I'what is a credit report Eugene m a single mom who's looking for what is a credit report Eugene work to keep my baby in diapers, this kind of scam what is a credit report Eugene sicken's me if for no other reason than that it gives people like me hope for 5mins then puts us in debt if we take it! company credit report mtoxicsocks16 months ago In the last comment I made I forgot to enter the what is a credit report Eugene guy's name. I've also gotten a simmaler scam from a Faith Arnold. Erg And the police told me they can't do anything about these people because they tend to be baced out of the country. This lady wanted a what is a credit report Eugene personal assistant and the job sounded legit what is a credit report Eugene and all.

She said what is a credit report Eugene that I would be getting paid $550 a week and would what is a credit report Eugene have to work from home and at the office filing paperwork, helping her schedule and book plane tickets and hotel rooms and so what is a credit report Eugene on. So I applied and got a very indirect email back about how many applicants they were reviewing and exactly what they were looking for and all. getting free credit reports

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti